Monday, February 23, 2009

true color

hurm, do u know that some of ur acts such a stupid things u did?
u such a slow person which is cannot think whether the act the good or bad..!
please think logically.
im tired of ur attitude!. which is so so so badly hell!.
u want to know my secret, my stories, my life but u always keep urs secret.!
hello and wello... u know something? i know everything about you!.
don't just keep it by yourself...!
yes i know people need privacy in their life. but the privacy that u kept such an idiot things.!
i'm so so surprise when u already show your true color.
yes! fyi me better than you ...!
i know u jealous of me.! i know it.!
that's why u always keep everything secret but about me u always wanna know!
haha . u just like a joker to me.!
u always underestimate others but do u know that yourself is not enough better than them even me also?
i don't know what is in ur mind now. pity ur family. pity ur parents. pity yourself.
did u know that? ya , now i tell u already.
where is ur mind?? (MANA OTAK KAU)?
remember, what u did you will get back soon... no need to act good in front of me.! I'm jerk of Ur attitude.
I'm very sure i will not do something stupid again which is can harm myself back.!
ya I'm very sure.!
p/s: BFF will not tell others about their BFF even friends also.!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true colour?

kaler pe weih? biru merah kuning?

haha~ sori patut kah ak tinggal kan comment kat sini?

N said...

true colour siapekah ni?