Thursday, February 26, 2009

exhausted.

today is the day very very very tired for myself.
there's a lot of thing need to be form before move to the next steps.
i must play with my emotional .. my day.. my studies... my friends.. my class..my assignment..
ya need to choose correct partner otherwise do alone.! like always lone ranger la!.

darling, i need u so much now. i miss u. i need talk to you. be under ur arm. ! and share everything in my mind right now...!
mum, i miss u . i will back next week mum, there is many stories wanna share with u mum....!
friends, stop hurting my heart. it doesnt mean i just keep quiet i will be ok. i just dont want to get into any trouble.
because my focus now on my studies not others.! coz i dont want care about ur smelly biscuit face.!
classmate, thx coz support n advising me :)
YOU, stop emotional with me.. just be friend like 1st time u meet me... no need to ignore me just because i dont want it..!
roro, i miss you.. hope we can spend time again...! waiting u come here..!
alkonz, anything wrong babe??
new friends, thx for cheering my life.. =)
chaiyok2.!
"i know myself can face it.. its just small matter bulan.. !
before this also you already face da big prob.!
you must believe yourself..!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chaiyouk!